Horse Riding School and Lessons at Red Barn Farm, Marlow, Bucks
Unlike many other horse riding schools, at Red Barn Farm we deliberately keep our class sizes very small: groups for riding lessons and hacks are usually no larger than three or four people at maximum. This means that our tutors can give greater personal care and attention to each of our clients during each session. If preferred, we also offer individual private riding lessons: we may recommend this option for complete beginners during their first few sessions.
Red Barn Farm Horse Riding School - Lessons with a difference!
- Selection of ponies and horses for all ages and abilities
- Minimum age 4 years old
- Beginners welcome, all ages
- Personal tuition focused on individual or very small groups
Children's Horse Riding & Holiday Activities
Small class sizes at Red Barn Farm Riding School makes this an ideal location for youngsters to learn to ride. Nearly every child who starts riding dreams of owning a pony of their own one day, so we also run 'Own a Pony' days during the school holidays. Here, youngsters can learn all about the work required to take care of a pony properly in a fun and safe environment!
Horse Riding Lessons & Hacks: Pricing (per half hour)
- Prices from £26.00 (Individual Class)
- £20.00 per person (Shared Class)
- £20.00 group lessons
- £16.50 Tot Trots (20 mins)
- 'Own a pony days' and other holiday activities: please contact us for further information and availability
Red Barn Farm Horse Riding School is situated within easy reach of Henley, Oxford, Windsor and Heathrow, and can be rapidly accessed from London via the M40.